Application meant for sizing surface consolidation systems made of flexible coatings combined with anchors in rigid bar for terrains or altered rocks.
It performs two stability checks:
Slope-parallel slidings (global), where it checks:
- anchor resistance to sliding;
- mesh resistance to puncturing;
- anchor resistance to both sliding and puncturing.
Surface delaminations of anchors (local), where it checks:
- mesh cut resistance along the plate through the maximum force P;
- mesh resistance to the transmission of Z force to the upper anchor.